Welcome to the AntharioN Wikia[edit | edit source]
|Guides||| Getting Started||FAQ|
|Classes||| Fighting Classes||Spell Casters||Support Classes|
|Skills||| Combat Skills||Magic Skills||Utility Skills|
|Spells||| Black Magic Spells||White Magic Spells||Gray Magic Spells|
- New to Antharion? Make sure to check the Getting Started Guide!
About AntharioN[edit | edit source]
Antharion (stylised as "AntharioN") is an epic old-school fantasy RPG developed by Orphic Software, that combines tactical turn-based combat with the freedom of a huge living-breathing open world. You'll create and customize a party of four: choosing from seven races, nine classes and fifteen skills, before setting out to explore the fully interactive continent of Antharion. Explore dungeons, get thrown in jail, discover hidden passageways, burglarize homes, read books, create potions, become and infamous pickpocket, embark on a journey at sea and discover uncharted islands or persuade NPCs to do your bidding. In Antharion no play style is off limits.
- Create and fully customize your party of four, choosing from 7 races, 9 classes and 15 skills.
- Journey through five huge provinces, each with its own environment, history and culture.
- Experience an open-ended epic storyline where you determine what happens.
- Turn-based tactical combat makes dungeon crawling endlessly satisfying.
- Explore a huge living-breathing and fully interactive open world.
- Make choices that matter and affect the world around you.
- Enjoy total freedom to play however you want.
- Create and customize a party of four.
Latest activity[edit | edit source]